October 23, 2013

Thoughts.

As I sit in the cold house contemplating making coffee and bringing out the comfy sweatshirt... I can't help but think of blessings and the beauty that is the fall. It is pretty much the only thing keeping me going as I sit in this dark house waiting for the roomies, belting out Beauty and The Beast, while doing homework that consists of writing about Coach, Inc for a stock market project and learning the word to family members in french. Ahh homework, gotta love it. 

Basically I sit here typing and looking through photos I can't help but think one thing. God gives us such beautiful backdrops for us to live our the stories he creates for us. I have always loved the ups and downs of my life and the crazy coincidences because they sound like a musical plot and it makes me think I am living out the next hit musical haha. I can't help but think of how something things feel empty without some friends by your side all the time, without seeing that one person you seemed to always run into in the weirdest ways and now life seems more boring, and some dreams that you learn have to be put on hold. A line from Tarzan comes to mind, "With every ending comes a new beginning." Well, here is to the new beginnings that will one day start, here is to the unknown. I can't wait to see what God has planned for me and the beautiful backdrops he will continue to provide for the story to be told against. Let's tell one amazing story. 

2 comments so far

  1. So true, as hard as it is to see one chapter of our life close, it's always exciting to see what God has in store for us next... So fitting for the autumn season. You have such a cute blog! Looking forward to getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, I keep having to remind myself that the door can always be reopened if needed one day too. Thank you so much! I can't wait to get to know you better as well!

      Delete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.