October 26, 2013

FALL IS FINALLY HERE


I can't believe it is finally fall and it is finally starting to feel like it. Bring out the pumpkin everything, the shining candles, good friends, and fall memories. And my absolute favorite... dressing up! How blessed are we!?


Today absolutely stinks. It consists of me and a ton of homework and catching up... and not in sleep like how I wanted. The only thing getting me through this is the Spiced Pumpkin candle... and some Aaron Tveit in graceland.... 


This morning I finally tried to put a center piece on the our table. Also, my absolute favorite mug... I literally flipped out and almost ran around my campus bookstore cheering when I found it. 

First Halloween party of the season: Kermit the frog, Miss Piggy, and their precious child. :) 
I came home to this ADORABLE laptop sticker, if you know me well you know that I absolutely love Peter Pan and Wendy. My mother is the sweetest for sending me this, also I feel the need to use my laptop at any moment I can. So that will sky rocket my blogging for sure.
I can't get enough of the beauty God's creation is. 

5 comments so far

  1. I'm sorry you had a bad day :/ but hooray for delicious smelling candles and totally adorable laptop stickers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does brighten it up! And thank you, you're so sweet!

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful post! I love it! ;)

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are so cute! I LOVE FALL TOO!

    ReplyDelete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.