February 22, 2016

Look's Little Covets (Travel Style)


Guys it's almost March, like holy crap how did that happen?? I swear it was just January and I was celebrating New Years in DC, next thing I know it's socially acceptable to have all my shopping bags online overflowing with bathing suits and coverups. Like really? Summer is so close guys, I can practically feel the ocean water. So naturally, my first Look's Little Covets has to be summer and travel theme. 

I'll be spending my days day dreaming of the ocean, waiting around for the tropical snapchat filter (@btbroomell), pining after the whole 2016 collection of Victoria's Secret bathing suits, and crying in my room over how white I am. The tan days are upon as guys... they really are. Til then, day dream and shop these adorable findings. 


SHOP THIS POST:




*Oh! Also if you love traveling, living through people, or need advice about a weekend getaway... I've got you covered. One of my besties, Megan just started a travel blog: 24901 Miles To Go. A little background info: She is currently doing an internship abroad in Costa Rica. She fell in love with traveling when she was sixteen and went abroad for the first time. On the blog she shares the ups and downs of her current life through funny anecdotes, so please stop by and give her some love ;) 

15 comments so far

  1. Summer... so close but SO far! Big fan of lip sugars!

    mytwopence.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have it like you. Where did January and February go. I'm so looking forward for March and spring. I love the items you have found.
    Xx Blue Ducklings
    Http://www.blueducklings.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments on my blog! Love your picks and I will def be checking out your travel blog.


    Life is just Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That top is too cute! The Bare Minerals foundation that you showcased is my FAVORITE for warm weather!

    XO, SS || Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this t-shirt! It is so cute!
    Hugs, Pisa
    www.inlovewithmyclothes.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! I can't wait until spring and summer as well! I miss the sunny, warm days! This has me wishing I lived closer to the ocean as well...

    Lindsey Elyse | lindseyginge

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cant believe how fast time is flying by. march is right around the corner. lovely picks. def gonna check out your friend's blog.

    xoxo,
    geri

    http://everydaylivingnyc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bandeau and the t-shirt. So cute!!

    Samantha Series

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been sh*tting myself over the fact that it's almost March, too, omg. i hope you had a fabulous month, Brooke, and cheers to the new month! x

    MAY | WWW.THEMAYDEN.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great picks dear! What do you think about Complexion Resure? Is it a longwearing product? x

    Real Life Nerd
    www.vivienekok.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that beach bag! So cute!

    Zelle
    Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your picks, everything has made me so excited about summer and travelling somewhere exotic! I can't wait for warmer weather! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (doing follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is making me so excited for the summertime! Loving that adorable tee especially :)

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such great picks! Makes me want to hop on a flight!
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.