January 7, 2016

Instagram Round Up + Life Lately


What a whirlwind this holiday season has been, looking over the insta recap I'm already getting emotional about 2015. This was a special year for me: I finally found my voice and started really focusing on LookBrooke, I finally found peace about the whole not making it as a theatre performance student thing that was weighting me down, plus I meet some of the best people I've ever met in my whole life (shout out to summer 2k15). Honestly I met a lot of people that I know are going to drastically change my life, and I can't wait to see what 2016 brings (and year 23 ahhh... my lucky number!)

** Follow me on instagram here **
A few thoughts as of late:

THE BACHELOR. Call me crazy, call me happy but I love January because my favorite show comes back on. And Ben Higgins, well he just might be my favorite person in the world right now. Totes Team Olivia and Sam, and well Lace makes the show interesting lol.

NEW YEARS EVE. This NYE was spent in Washington DC. My biggest regret was the somehow lack of planning involved that left us in the streets at midnight. (Thanks to the fact the first club we tried to get in was a $60 cover charge which translates to tons of puking because people are going to try way too hard to get their moneys worth). It was super fun though and might have been one of my favorite NYEs so far. ((I wore this dress.))

DREAM DATE. Currently would be like that scene in 10 Things I Hate About You where they're in the paint ball course throwing paint balls at each other, yes please. (Also like one of my fav movies) but for right now I'll settle for tea and a trip to the monogram (hint,hint.)

BIRTHDAYS. I swear just yesterday my little sister was three and played with dolls in her free time.. now she's 15 years old and has her boyfriend. Time flies, and it's almost scary.

JOB HUNTING. I'm currently applying for jobs, so please keep me in your prayers. What's meant to be will happen, let's pray I stick to God's plan and let him direct my moves.

THIS MUG. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it in Target, true life: #youhadmeatcoffee

EMOJIS. Ok, I'm about to rant but the emoji with the teeth that kinda could resemble braces... THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A GOOD RESPONSE when a girl tells you yeah she'll be around when you get back once you ask her. End rant :)

MAKEUP. I have been changing up some products I used daily and have currently been loving this concealer, this CC crème, and this palette.


Can't wait for 2016 and what it will bring
xoxo

20 comments so far

  1. Calypso lemonades are so yummy!
    -Olivia
    Miss Olivia Says

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your job search! I know it can be difficult and stressful! Have a great weekend!

    Christina :: Simple and Delish

    ReplyDelete
  3. That mug is so fun!! Good luck with the job search - it's scary, but something great will come your way! xo, biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear :')
    First of all, you have an amazing blog. I really love the content and I'm following you via GFC.
    Can you follow me back?

    Second, I really love your insta feed +.+
    Keep it up <3

    NEW REVIEW POST | Oriflame Milk & Honey Gold: Hand & Body Cream
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also very excited about the Bachelor! it's just great brain junk food. Wishing you the best of luck with your job hunt!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keeping you in my prayers while job hunting!! Wishing you a wonderful 2016!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with the job hunt!! I always thought the paint fight date was a fun idea : )
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post brooke and good luck with the job hunt, i will be sure to keep you in my prayers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that mug. Good luck on the job search!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, you brought back major memories at the mention of 10 Things I Hate About You, #90sbabe! Glad you had fun on NYE, sometimes it's when you don't plan that you have the most fun because everything just kind of falls into place :) That said, I hope you have a wonderful 2016, may all your dreams and goals be successfully achieved! Have a great weekend, girlie!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post, and I'm loving your instas! Good luck with the job hunt, and yessss 10 things I hate about you is amazing and Heath Ledger would definitely probably be the best date ever!

    Anoushka Probyn - A London Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your Insta recap! Good luck with your job search!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your blog and your instagram! I hope 2016 brings great things for you!

    Caiti / Shutterblush

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE, love that mug! i need to add that to my collection. too cute. great roundup of your life lately! :) i just followed you on Insta!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good luck with your job hunt! Love these update posts! Cant wait to see what amazing things you will accomplish in 2016! xoxo

    http://livinglifewithsarahlillian.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  16. You mustard scarf looks so pretty with the dress!!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.