September 9, 2015

Taking Stock


Making: an effort to get out of my comfort zone and do things that would make me usually faint and crawl in a whole. ((like ask a guy to grab a drink with me… though I never actually went through with that… blame CA.))

Cooking: Cupcakes so I get married duh. 

Drinking: WATER. Water. WATER. ((and the occasional Salted Caramel Mocha from Starbs cuz yassss.)

Reading: I can't get enough of the recent posts by my favorite blogger, Little Blonde Book.

Wanting: A new macbook, a job to work out (!!!), and a whole new wardrobe cuz fall clothes are my bread and butter…

Enjoying: Staying behind in Jersey and getting to see my Grandma everyday and just being able to talk with her. And phone conversations with long distance best friends, especially when you know how bad they are at texting and that they're hard core trying for you (shout out to Jessie!)

Listening: 2015 Broadway Cast Recording of The King and I lol. As well as, Pepper all day everyday cuz newest obsession…

Liking: This lush face mask for my after work skin. This target blanket sweater (I have a feeling this will be on an outfit post soon..)

Bookmarking: Ummm does just my whole pinterest account count? I just can't wait to actually start doing and not day dreaming ya know?

Watching: I am jumping on the bandwagon and watching Grey's Anatomy on Netflix finally!

Needing: More time in the day to talk to everyone, blog, and fit in sleeping… :)

Smelling: My car because it smells like paradise thanks to Scentportables

Wearing: All shorts and VS sweatshirts 247, because when I need to be comfy I need comfy. ((Like this one))

Thinking: About the future of what's to come for LookBrooke (I am excited)

Feeling: Honestly sad, the goodbyes were hard and I miss summer already. This was truly the best summer in a long time. Each and every tagger taught me a story and life lesson just through who they are as a person. Each have beautiful stories to tell that I hope I can only contribute to.

Maybe I need to get sappy and really post about the summer…?

17 comments so far

  1. Love this! Such great self reflection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea! Can't wait to see what's in store for the future of LookBrooke! xo

    http://livinglifewithsarahlillian.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously need to be conscious of drinking more water! You have me wanting cupcakes now! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have finally just now gotten into the habit of choosing water above all (well other than coffee of course…) xoxo

      Delete
  4. Such cool things to do.
    Love it

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh I love that blanket sweater! And I 100% have to check out these scentportables things because they look awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved reading through this post :) Well, always hate saying goodbye to summer too :(

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. For high level business organizations connect with us for Dynamic website design and development service.
    Dynamic Web Designing Services in Jaipur

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is amazing blog post. Thank you for sharing keep it up good work...

    Packers and Movers in Noida

    ReplyDelete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.