June 10, 2014

Taking Stock


*Post inspired by Impeccably Kaili's Post*

Making :  plans for august: I grabbed tickets to a beach concert and grabbed a good friend... now for the rest of the planning.
Cooking : does this even count?... but I really am considering walking in the rain just to buy ingredients to make red lobster's cheddar bay biscuits... I have a problem.
Drinking : Lipton peach tea, just as good as Snapple! *cue happy dance*
Reading: God's Grace For The Good Girl... so amazing!
Wanting: A pink bathing suit hahaha
Looking: For excitement
Playing: with new makeup ideas and a joint blog idea!
Wasting: good valuable alone time with just singing all the time and not being quiet
Sewing: I wish!
Wishing: I was on my way to France like a friend of mine
Enjoying: Andy Mientus tweeted to me... *cue insane happy dance*
Waiting: to make the big move!
Liking: I can't get enough to Newsies, I found my dream role. 
Wondering: What God has in store for me in FL
Loving: New Opportunities (amen Kaili, I am stealing this answer too!)
Hoping: To pick up Les Miserables and read the novel this summer
Marvelling: And Stephen Sondheim's every challenging and beautiful melodies. Into The Woods and Merrily We Roll Along are my jams.
Needing: the beach!
Smelling: My self tanner, it actually smells very tropical! 
Wearing: My beach tag uniform soffees haha and a tank top I got for sale at Old Navy this week! 
Following: Meg and Lex! If you aren't, you really should. They're helpful, adorable, and addictive! haha
Noticing: God's blessings are overflowing even during the down times
Knowing: Advice and inspiration can come in the weirdest and yet simplest ways. Cling to them when you find them. 
Thinking: about my raspberries in the fridge hahah... they're like my new candy
Feeling: like curling up with a candle, a blanket, and a good book.
Bookmarking: new recipes to try!
Opening: target.com to find some bathing suits :) 
Giggling: at my friends reaction to Andy Mientus tweeting me haha....





1 comment so far

  1. Ahhhh all your answers were so cute. Hoping to hear more about your move too. Now you have me craving iced tea and cheddar biscuits.

    ReplyDelete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.