June 7, 2014

Sunday Favorites

It's backkkk! Each sunday it's time to discuss my favorite beauty products. 


I decided to go with some staples I use basically everyday for the new revamping of Sunday Favorites. 

  • CoverGirl Last Blash Volume Mascara: I have probably used this mascara for at least two years, not straight but it's something I keep coming back to. I tend to like bigger brushes, which I know there are ones bigger, this just does the trick. I do typically curl my eyelashes along with mascara but I will probably swear to this one all my life.
  • Arbonne's Perfecting Liquid Foundation: Now while I know I do sell Arbonne products this is not a plug at all. I use to swear by makeup forever, I love their foundation and honestly never thought I would find anything close to it or that I would ever love as much. So when I got Arbonne foundation I didn't expect that much but I kid you not the first day I wore it, I had three different people at completely different times tell me how flawless my makeup was. It covered just as well and was just as smooth as make up forever, it isn't kidding around with the name perfecting. Gosh sorry for my rant....
  • Naked Palette 3: I am obsessed with pink, girly colors so this palette was made for me. The brush is to die for, it's two sided perfect for blending and angling. I can use this palette but yet still be able to change up my eyes everyday and try new combos and the possibilities honestly are endless as cliche as that phrase is. If you want solid makeup, splurge for the eye shadow... you won't have to think about eye shadow again for an extremely long time and the price pays itself when you get twelve new shades.
  • De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray: I chose to get the travel size, which is one ounce and is around fifteen dollars. I love my makeup and it seems like days I really need it to stay it ends up rubbing off or melting off depending on what I am doing before seeing people and since I live on an island in the summer setting spray is needed. The magic plus of this particular setting spray is it also is oil control. 
  • Rimmel's Stay Matte Pressed Powder: I have probably tried almost every powder available, I have never stuck with a powder until I met this one. I mean it's a cheap price, I grabbed it at walmart before heading to NYC a while ago and I am in love. Plenty of beauty guru's use it and it's just as good as Clinique or any other brand and over half the price.
  • NYX Butter Gloss: I saved the best for the last, if you know me you'll know that lipstick is my candy. No I don't actually eat it.... but it's something I have to have and crave often. Thanks to my newest blog find, Meg and Lex I have found out about NYX Butter Gloss. I rushed to ulta and picked up tiramisu and haven't put it down... I do my makeup when I am not going anywhere just to wear this stuff. Like it's that bad of an obsession and super pathetic but it's great gloss. Not cakey, not gross, just simple gloss that feel like butter hence the title haha. Five dollars for this tube of gloriousness... it's worth it.


If I could give you one piece of advice... get the Butter Gloss if not anything else from this list. Your lips will thank you. 
xoxo

1 comment so far

  1. That mascara is my favorite! I've tried other kinds when they were on sale, and they just weren't the same. Love these brands!

    ReplyDelete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.