March 27, 2014

Taking The Leap


I am pretty excited, I have only ever had one job... and that is beach tag checking. Which if you are new to the blog or followed sometime after summer... basically means I walk up and down the beach making sure everyone has their tag that permits them to be on the beach. Sadly if they do not have one and are not willing to buy one, they have to leave. It's a nice and cool summer job, but it's a summer job. 

About a month ago... I won a contest I never win things so I was super pumped it was a free spa night where I got to invite a few good friends over, enjoy company and free facials, and I got $100 dollars worth of the Arbonne product. I came into the party fully aware I would take the free gifts and get out. I had been to many Mary Kay parties and while I liked their make up: I hated the way they made the party goers feel, they always seemed way too pushy, and I am a huge supporter and fan of sephora and mac. 

Now don't get me wrong, I still love my urban decay naked palette's and honestly probably won't trade them for anything. But trying Arbonne's facials, scrubs, and lotions... I was sold. Their products are all natural, vegan, and not to mention the thought of one day having kids and not having to worry about them dying if they accidentally got into it was the killer for me. Paraben free makeup that even helped improve your skin- that has to be a lie!

But since using their makeup primer and foundation, no joke I have gotten so many random people tell me my makeup is flawless and come to me saying I look beautiful. Talk about an ego boost....

I was so excited about these products that I wanted to tell everyone. So I decided today in the month of April, so five days haha, I am taking the leap...

I will become an arbonne consultant.

2 comments so far

  1. Congratulations! I've never heard of them, so I can't wait to hear more about them and their products and philosophy! That's a big deal, girl, you should be so proud of yourself!

    Msemilybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are soo sweet Emily! A heart of gold, thank you! I am excited to share with you more about them and their products!!

      Delete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.