April 7, 2019

Lip Products You NEED In Your Collection



If you ever need to find me, there's a 99.9% chance I'm looking at lip products somewhere. I am pretty sure I spend way too much on lip products, and yet I'd be lying if I said I didn't already have a 'wishlist' comprised of at least 20 more lip products. If it's natural, a pinky nude, or subtle: then ya girl needs to add it to her collection ASAP.

I am so excited to share my favorite products with you all today, obviously I can't go through each of them or you'd be stuck here on this blog for your entire life. I will be going over a few in depth and will link all my favorites at the bottom of my post for you. 

Happy Shopping!! XOXO

1. Sun Bum Chapstick

Want to smell like a tropical, sunny beach day while you’re in the middle of your boring work day?? 

This chapstick is for you. Rather you’re actually at the beach or back to your everyday life, your lips will be protected from any damage. You’ll smell amazing, look amazing, and feel amazing.

I truly love these so much I think I might have almost every variation. I just recently picked up their watermelon, and I can't rave about it enough. I swipe it on my lips and it's like an instant vacay vibe.


2. NARS Afterglow Lip Balm in 'Orgasm'

Have you ever been doing your makeup and you reach for a lip color and feel like you ruined the whole look? It’s not bad just disappointing... this will NEVER happen with this balm. 

It’s glowy, but not childish and has a subtle “your lips BUT better” look about it. 

I find the formula to be creamy and nourishing. The packaging is gorgeous, and with NARS you can always expect to feel like royalty with your purchases. The sleek rose gold design leaves you breathless, I’d say the only disappointment is the amount of product you receive, for $28 one would hope to receive more than .1 oz.

Still the quality is so high, it’s not a deal breaker for me personally.



I fell in love with the gloss the second I put it on. I want to say around four years ago I tried this gloss out for the first time ever per Taylor Morgan's recommendation. This is the perfect gloss because it literally will look gorgeous on anyone, paired with anything, and is the confidence boosting lippie you need when you have to leave the house looking like a small child.  

10/10. I have repurchased this three times, and will continue to repurchase when I eventually run out. 

(I even keep one in my box at work because who doesn't want to feel like a glowing goddess when filtering customer complaints all day?) 

4. Have you ever felt like your lips were lacking the TLC you give to your skin through your skincare routine? 

Sure I do the occasional lip scrub and I use lip balm- don't get me wrong but something was missing. Fresh's sugar lip tint, the Laneige lip mask, and Sara Happ Lip Slip were exactly what I was missing.

Sure they're a little pricey- when things like EOS, Carmex, and Burt's Bees are on the market. With them though, you kill two birds with one stone: function (chapped lips) and style (the tint). 

What I love about these products are that each of them aren't heavily dyed so you can wear them with a more simple everyday look when running errands (hellllooo concelear and mascara). 


Run to your local Sephora or open a new tab on your computer and treat yo self!




        


4 comments so far

  1. I have heard such great things about the Sun Bum lip balm! I love the Laneige sleep mask, I wear it at night and during the day!

    Kendal / Life With Kendal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post! I really need to try Buxom Lip products- I heard so much about it!

    https://jasmingrant.blogspot.com/

    Jasmin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for this insightful post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brooke! I wrote you a message about possible collaboration, did you get it?

    ReplyDelete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.