March 31, 2016

Frosted Mocha Recipe



If you know anything about me then you would know I love coffee.. I especially adore my coffee in the chocolate variety. My go-to Starbucks order is typically a mocha, which I am a little ashamed about slightly. When an obsession of both coffee and chocolate milk come together, you know something beautiful is happening... I present to you my very own recipe for A Frosted Mocha. 

As well as praising Jesus with every cup of coffee that comes my way, you can usually find me spending my days feeding my sisters addiction... Chick-fil-A. For Valentine's Day her boyfriend was sure to include a giftcard to the restaurant because that's how much she adores it. So when I heard about their new Frosted Coffee, it was the best of both worlds. 

Now you can make your own version right at home.




Items You Need: (This made two milkshakes)
-Ice Cream: I used chocolate chip cookie dough, but honestly you could use any. (I do about two in a half scoops.)
-Chocolate Milk: If you haven't had fairlife before then I'm about to change your life. It's a huge hit in my family and I know Amber from Barefoot Blonde snaps about her love for it too. I don't really measure it out to be honest, but I know I'm generous with the pouring.
-Coffee or Espresso: I'm at home so coffee it is, I used over half a cup.
-Whipped Cream and Chocolate Syrup for decoration.

Blend it all together, since there is no ice to really crush and blend... it takes about 30 seconds for it to be ready. Again it won't be thick, more the consistency of an iced coffee.

Voila!




Here's your newest dessert for a hot summer day just for the coffee lover inside us
xoxo

7 comments so far

  1. This looks and sounds so delicious

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving this post brooke thanks for sharing
    tweetykel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks soooo tasty!
    www.kmeetsstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOH yummy ! :)
    please follow my blog : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy, I can try to do it!
    With love,
    Marta from www.yournegativity.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Madre mía, esto para mi operación biquini no es bueno. Pero tiene una pinta increíble.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm obsessed with starbucks! this looks really good, might have to try it!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.