December 15, 2015

Last Minute Gift Guide: For Your Bestie





|1. Wall Calendar|2.Sam Edelman Pumps|3. Over The Knee Boots|4. Rose Earrings|5. Make Up Palette|6. Cashmere Scarf|7. Lip Balm|8. Notecards|9.Kate Spade Wallet|10. Perfume|11. Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick|


Ugh a wug guys, before you know it's ten (ten) days before Christmas and you were just in October like I swear. Life has been so busy, I made my first trip back home to VA (guys my first by myself road trip *insert squeals*) so I was basically mia during that time catching up with my family, meeting my little sisters boyfriend (like I swear I still think she's this little 12 year old and I hate that she's growing up on me), learning I can't for the life of me use chopsticks "I think you have oddly shaped hands", and saying some sad but needed goodbyes to some great friends.

If you're like me basically anything you see you want and you know would be perfect for your bestie too (like my bestie loves cat things if you remember this post.. seriously if your shopping for a cat lover that post is the one for you...) The next thing I know it's ten days to christmas and I didn't actually pick up anything yet (yikes) so this is for all you last minute gifters out there who love your bestie dearly but aren't so great at timing ;)

Good luck shopping!!
xoxo

Featured Gift Ideas and More:




36 comments so far

  1. It's insane how time flies, innit? My little sister's growing on me, too, and I've just recently met her boyfriend, too, ahh. It sounds like you had a lovely time catching up with life and congrats on your first solo road trip!

    My best friend is my boyfriend, so I don't think he'd appreciate any of these, honestly, hahaha, lovely list nonetheless, Brooke!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe Christmas is next week! How quickly the month has flown by. This gift guide is so helpful. I hope you had a nice trip home seeing family!

    Hailey
    www.themiddlecloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! Love how neutral/gold/pink everything is. That perfume could sell me on packaging alone <3 Sounds like you've been adventurous when you weren't blogging!

    Jasmine | The Sixth Disney Princess

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is definitely an accurate gift guide post for a best friend <3 love it!

    Kisses and good karma,
    Tatum | AbstractAphrodite

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun picks! I would love any of these!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow great selection
    http://carrieslifestyle.com
    Posts online about Australia, Rio, Bangkok...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm following you now on gfc (n* 48 ).Hope you will follow me back!
    LA BORSA DI MARTINA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool stuff! I gave my bestie her gift a few weeks ago because I was too excited lol

    amberakaunu.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of these ideas! :)

    www.thesparklingdarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That palette from Hourglass is on my wishlist! Great ideas!
    xx

    www.theblackblush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I cannot believe Christmas is so close! Great gifts.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great selection! Want all of your choices!
    http://www.silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great selection brooke love your post
    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome selection! Love the Lipstick and the boots the most.

    xo
    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a great gift guide, Brooke! I'm loving that Kate Spade wallet and that gorgeous makeup palette :) Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you're having a wonderful day so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your picks. The Charlotte Tilbury is my fave, fingers crossed I get one of her lipsticks for Christmas

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those boots are great!! Love the color of them for fall/winter

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those boots are great!! Love the color of them for fall/winter

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  19. These gifts are SO cute! You picked some amazing pieces!

    xx Julianna
    www.blushandcamo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great Ideas! Love this lipstick! :)
    http://priscillaeliodoro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great Ideas! Love this lipstick! :)
    http://priscillaeliodoro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really love you :) I see you for a long time, I'm impressed!


    Can you follow me? I follow you :)
    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts! :)

    http://www.sandrakopko.com/2015/12/khaki-sweater.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. Omg this is perfect. Christmas is so close and I haven't done my shopping yet!!
    -Olivia
    Miss Olivia Says

    ReplyDelete
  24. Adore these ideas!

    God bless,

    XO, Claire

    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great picks! The Kate Spade wallet is so cute!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    xo, Vitri

    www.vanillalash.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I certainly wouldn't mind receiving any of these gifts, especially those boots!

    Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is one ridiculously gorgeous gift guide - everything is so chic! You couldn't go wrong with gifting someone a Charlotte Tilbury lipstick! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  28. the makeup palette looks gorgeous!!! :D love the lipstick too!

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  29. There are still some people who I haven't got anything, so this is really helpful! My favorite is the lipstick, it's such a beautiful shade! Thank you so much for sharing!!

    xo, Esther

    http://bubblesther.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great guide! Might have to buy myself that calendar ;)
    Happy holidays!
    xo Annie
    New England Romance

    ReplyDelete
  31. That Hourglass palette- loooove!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  32. I can't believe how the last few months pass so quickly! These are great picks, everything looks beautiful!

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.