May 22, 2014

Products I Love: Arbonne's Sea Salt Scrub


I am obsessed with smooth skin and sweet sugary smelling things so if you're going to give me a product that gives me both of those things.. I will eat it up and probably cry tears of joy. 

For those of you who don't know what an Arbonne party is, it's simply a spa party with your closest girlfriends (or if you aren't hosting it... most likely the hosts close friends) where you soak your feet, get a full spa treatment, and learn some interesting health facts about products and the products your trying on. It's super low key, fun, and gets you on a skincare high. 


So when I won my free spa party and the lady pulled out the Arbonne Aromassentials Awaken Sea Salt Scrub she had my attention right away. She passed it around and talked about how she used it to shave her legs. You got the scrub them down and when you rinsed you were left with the oils to shave with. Immediately my eyes started seeing little hearts around the product and when she passed it around to smell... I died. 

It goes on so smooth and smells like a dream. Now I am not a fan of lemon, typically anything lemony makes me want to puke with the small exception to the rule and this is one of them. It's probably because I am so in love with how the oils make my skin feel that after I am done shaving I kid you not.... I want to run around telling people to feel my legs. (Is that just a me thing?.... okay....anyway)


It's a mere $32 dollars and lasts wayyy longer than any of the conditioners I tried shaving with to get that perfect shaved, smooth feeling. With a job like working on the beach I need smooth legs but not sensitive smooth legs that little gravels of sand will bother it, which sometimes was a problem but with Arbonne that's a thing of the past. I have found my life saver. And finally a reason to be really excited about shaving my legs... a tedious task we must do but wish we didn't have to.

2 comments so far

  1. You are such a doll. I definitely missed reading posts from you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet! Welcome back!! :)

      Delete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.